- Visit a business page.
- You will find a tab named Page Transparency wherein you can view basic but useful information about the business such as:
- When the page was created
- The page’s past names (if any)
- How often the page has changed its name page has changed its name
What is Facebook Ad Library?The Ad Library is a feature on Facebook that provides advertising transparency through a comprehensive presentation of a searchable collection of all ads currently running from across Facebook products. Any Facebook user can freely navigate the Ad Library with or without a Facebook account. In the library, you can view all active ads, regardless if you were not included in the advertiser’s target audience.
How does the Ad Library work?The Ad Library allows users to view all active ads about any topic. One may simply search for the page or keyword using the search bar. Here’s an example by Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur for an easy reference.
- Page creation date, previous page merges, and name changes
- Primary country location of people who manage the page